FOREX INDICATOR Trade Assistant
Indicator Trade Assistant MetaTrader
Trade Assistant MetaTrader Indicator - multi-timeframe indicator, based on three standard indicators: Stochastics (Stochastic), RSI (Relative Strength Index) and CCI (commodity channel index). It shows the direction of the current trend for timeframes M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1. When you watch this indicator, you have a clear picture of trends in all timeframes. No matter what the timeframe is on schedule to which you attach this indicator. Also, do not edit the input parameters.
- PercentK (default = 8) - time in the bars to calculate the Stochastic% K line.
- PercentD (default = 3) - the period of the bars to calculate the% D Stochastic.
- Slowing (default = 3) - the value of the deceleration parameter stochastic.
- RSIP1 (default = 14) - During the first indicator of RSI (rapid).
- RSIP2 (default = 70) - during the second indicator RSI (slow).
- Other Options - are the character codes to display the shooter trend. It is better to leave them alone.
Although it is quite obvious how you can use this light, I offer to buy or sell only when all indicators are signaling the same direction, not only on your timeframe, but in both neighboring timeframes. For example, buy a timeframe M30 only if all the indicators say BUY it, and in the timeframes M15 and H1.Trade Assistant.mq4