FOREX bb macd
indicator BB MACD
BB MACD MetaTrader Indicator - a simple variation of the indicator MACD (Moving Average Convergence Divergence), which helps to identify areas of change in trend direction and strength of the current trend. The indicator is drawn in a separate window graphics, and consists of two lines (blue and red), and points that can be either green or lilac. Change the color of the points is a good signal, while the width of the gap between the lines shows the strength of the current trend.
- FastLen (default = 12) - during the "fast" moving average (with the smallest period), which is used to calculate the points in this indicator.
- SlowLen (default = 26) - during the "slow" moving average (with the largest period), which is used to calculate the points in this indicator.
- Length (default = 10) - period moving average and standard deviation indicator, which are used to calculate the lines in this indicator.
- barsCount (default = 400) - the maximum number of bars in the chart, which will be shown this indicator (not an important parameter).
- StDv (default = 2.5) - weight indicator for standard deviation in his role as compared to the moving average.
As you can see the schedule, buy signals occur when the purple pixels are green, and sell signals - when the green dots are lilac. Sell ??better when the gap between the blue and red line is quite broad.BB_MACD.mq4