Parabolic SAR and Stochastic
Forex Strategy Parabolic SAR + Stochastic
Forex Strategy Parabolic SAR + Stochastic will require you to at least 2 very important qualities of a professional forex traders:
1) The ability to wait without closing the bargain before the time
2) Concrete nerves or in other words, the resistance to jump on the market price.
recommended interval - from H1 and above . For trade to the selected currency pair chart, which can be any set:
1) indicator Parabolic SAR (step 0.01% max 0,2)
2) Stochastic oscillator (7, 10, 4) to levels of 63 and 37
3) Exponential Moving Average EMA (100) - indicates the main direction in which the transaction will be opened.
conclude a deal to buy , if the same 3 tones:
1) red line stochastic closed above its level of 63
2) Parabolic Indicator (PSAR) "jumps" at the price
3) Previous candle was closed over the exponential moving average EMA (100)
< / p>
Stop-Loss to install under the red dot indicator PSAR , or of at least a distance of 100 points. Next stop-loss should be deferred, under the new points, as they prorisovyvaniya.
deal closes, if you see a reversal pattern "doji" or after the return signal indicator PSAR . As well as the variant to close the deal on the trailing stop (its value should be chosen in zavisimisti of the time-frame and the volatility of the currency pair).
For Sale - check condition, but the Stochastics should close below 37.