forex complex indicators
Forex strategy on a composite indicator
Forex strategy on a composite indicator of is designed to trade all currency pairs, futures and commodity markets as well, the recommended time frame - H1-D1:
for trade, we need the following indicators forex :
a) Simple Moving Average SMA (50) - dark blue on the chart - indicates the direction of the main trend in the market.
2) Indicator RSI (7) - Blue, set the levels of 30 and 70
And then to the RSI indicator to create complex forex by putting a few forex indicators:
indicator CCI (14), applied to the HLC / 3 - black, oily. Levels - 0,100,200, -100, -200. Freeze at least 350 and -350.
indicator CCI (6) - red
Stochastic (5,3,3), MA method - simple, Prices High / Low, levels 20 and 80. The color green and the signal - red
For greater ease of installation indicators for Metatrader 4 - you can download the template for MT4 forex strategy at the end .
And so, just telling you that the trade need to pay attention mainly to the black thick line (CCI (14 )).
1. Expect when the "black line" get out of level 200 or -200.
2. Now we wait until the intersection with a level of 100 or -100.
3. Conclude a deal to buy if the black line has risen from the bottom up , and conclude a deal to sell if the "black line" dropped from the top down . In this very successful transaction are obtained if the direction of the transaction coincides with the moving average SMA 50. And if, for example, the deal also confirmed by similar signals at a higher time frame - it's all super!
4. Stop-loss , as well as a pending order to overturn the deal must be installed at the nearest local maximum or minimum, they are often seen immediately.
5. If the black line again gone beyond the level of 100 or 100, you can re-enter the market after the next intersection at this level.
profit target is usually determined by the Fibonacci extension , or on important levels. The same transaction can be treylingovat or rearrange stop-Trade for the highs or lows the previous day.
If you get a trading signal to the output, for example, Nonfarm Payrolls - then sell on a given day or do not need to be rearranged or position level Bezubytka.
For example, you will see: the first deal - a stop-loss and then made the coup a bargain. The second - and entry into the market, "sweep" at least for the trading day.
(click on picture to enlarge it - opens in new window)
Download Template for MT4: sh_indicators.tpl