FLAT Bollinger Band System
Forex Strategy FLAT Bollinger Band System
Forex Strategy FLAT Bollinger Band System is designed to trade on the range of H1, the currency pair - any;
On the schedule for the chosen currency pair, you must set the following indicators forex (all of which are by default in any trading platform Metatrader 4 ):
1) indicator Bollinger Band (perion - 24, the deflection - 2, HLCC / 4) - the color blue indicates a trend for 24 hour schedule, ie, day.
2) Indicator Bollinger Band (period - 120, deflection - 2, HLCC / 4) - color - red, indicates the trend for 120 hours schedule week
3) The indicator Bollinger Band (period - 480, the deviation - 2 HLCC / 4) - the color orange, indicating a trend for 480 hours schedule on month.
4) Simple Moving Average - SMA (4), applied to a close
5) Simple Moving Average - SMA (8), applied to a close
Here's how some will look for your schedule, after installing all the indicators (for convenience, you can use a template for MT4 - you can download it at the end of this strategy, forex):
to enter the market , you should check any of these 3 Bollinger flat condition, is if at least one of them and narrowed his lines in parallel, then you should consider this currency pair to search for signals of transactions. If parallel lines do not - go to another currency pair.
then determine whether the current price at the lower boundary parallel poloss Bollinger or at the upper Bollinger band. If the price of, for example, went to the upper band of explosives and jumped on them and this signal podtverdzhen intersection of SMA (4) and SMA (8) - should make a deal to sell at the opening of the next hour candles.
If the price went up to the lower-band VV and bounced them up and this signal podtverdzhen intersection of SMA (4) and SMA (8) - should make a deal to buy . < / p>
Stop-Loss is placed above the maximum price rebound from BB - for sale. And below the minimum price rebound from BB - to buy.
Closing the deal after the back-crossing of 2 simple moving average SMA or on the opposite border, or the midline of the bands BB older period. Ie for BB (24) - the purpose of BB (120) to BB (120) - target opposite border or center line BB (480).
example look at the picture: