skalpingovaya Easy forex strategy
skalpingovaya Easy Forex Strategy
skalpingovaya simple forex strategy - another very simple bezindikatornaya forex strategy, based on a system of 3 screens, which nonetheless can conclude very good deals that are large chance to be profitable, and with proper risk management and strict adherence to the rules of this straightforward system forex - earn on Forex!
Currency pair - any , ie this forex strategy is multi-currency!
This forex strategy can be described only by 3 lines:
1) Look at the last candle on the 4 timeframes: M5, M15, M30 and H1
2) If all the past, the closed green candles - buy!
3) If the latter, which closed red candles - sell!
For clarity propose to consider the example (for a larger image - clicks - will open in new window):
build in the terminal window 4 of the same currency pair, for example GBPUSD, with different timeframes: M5, M15, M30 and H1. For clarity in the menu window is selected Metatrader 4 vertical, then all the 4 screens will be placed in the terminal poporyadku in adjacent windows, approximately as shown:
Everything is now waiting for all the latest candles will be closed as green - for sale or red - for sale .
I will describe, to clarify all the terms and conditions in the figure above:
1) on the interval H1 11-hour candle closed at 12:00 in green.
2) go to the range M30 - 11.30 candle closed just 12.00 in the green.
3) go to the range M15 - 11.45 Candle also closed at 12.00 am in green.
5) go to the range M5 - candle 11.55 similarly closed at 12:00 in green.
All terms of the strategy implemented - conclude a deal to buy at the current price!
an example of course is an ideal example, but if, for example, H1 and M30 conditions are met, and the M15 was closed in red candle, then wait for the next candle.
Remember - before entering into transactions in the range M5 - always check to see if all are painted close of the previous candle in one color! - Only in this case, open a trading position.
Stop-loss and take-profit:
1) establish a fixed stop-loss at a distance of 15-20 points of entry. In this profit target is 30-40 points. When the price reaches 15 points of profit - move the stop loss to breakeven or fix a part of the trading position or fully close the deal.
2) Stop-loss is placed at the nearest local minimum (fractal) - for the transactions for the purchase or over the nearest local maximum (the inverse fractal) - for bargains on sale. A take-profit and it should be possible, at least 2-3 times more stop-loss. Profit in the same manner as described in paragraph (1).