FOREX System ATCF
"Adaptive Method of Following the trend and market cycles." This system, built on modern technologies of spectral analysis of markets, consisting of a required set of indicators, synthesized by means of digital filters required for the professional market analysis. Under this system work for reaotnom account with Alpari DC in September 2003. The system is a set of indicators for Metatrader.Oni very simply built into the trading platform and attached to any Chartham with one press of buttons.
set of indicators shown in the figure below. So:
FATL (Fast Adaptive Trend Line) «fast" adaptive trend line is obtained using a digital filter of low frequencies. (Brown line on the chart)
SATL (Slow Adaptive Trend Line) «slow" adaptive trend line is obtained using a digital filter of low frequency of another order. (Blue line on the chart) Analogues FATL and SATL among well-known technical tools do not exist.
- RFTL (Reference Fast Trend Line) support the "fast" trend line. (Red line)
- RSTL (Reference Slow Trend Line) support the "slow" trend line. (Blue line)
- RBCI (Range Bound Channel Index) band-limited channel index calculated by using a bandpass filter. (Second light from the bottom).
- FTLM (Fast Trend Line Momentum) and STLM (Slow Trend Line Momentum) show the rate of change (fall or rise) FATL and SATL. (The lowest indicator in the window, green and red lines).
- PCCI (Perfect Commodity Channel Index) perfect index of commodity channel. (Third from the bottom indicator).
So - the basic principles are as follows:
- - trade only in the direction of the mainstream, whose direction is determined by the "slow" adaptive trend line SATL;
- - take into account the dynamic characteristics of the "fast" and "slow" trend, represented by the FTLM and STLM;
- - use information about the area in which the values ??of (neutral, overbought, oversold, a local maximum or local minimum) is the sum of prevailing market cycles (index RBCI).
- - consider secondary oscillator signals in cases where the trend indicators show a pronounced bearish or bullish trend;
- - considered the main oscillator signals in cases where the trend indicators signal the absence of a pronounced trend, use a flexible system of protective stop orders based on the testimony of the index RBCI, PCCI and volatility values ??of the "fast" market fluctuations.
- basic rules of interpretation of the above instruments the following:
- - growing SATL line indicates a bullish trend in the market.
- - start point reversal of the bearish trend is the point of local minimum SATL.
- - point of complete reversal of the bearish trend is the point at which the sign STLM changed from minus to plus.
- - falling SATL line indicates a bearish trend in the market. - The point of beginning of the bullish trend is the point of local maximum SATL.
- - end point of the bullish trend is the point at which the sign STLM changed from "+" to "-".
- - close to the horizontal form of SATL indicates a neutral trend.
STLM interpretation requires special attention.
- - STLM positive evidence of the bullish trend and the negative of the bearish trend. - - STLM a leading indicator.
- - STLM local minimum is always preceded by a local minimum of SATL.
- - local high STLM always precedes the local maximum SATL.
- - STLM achievement of its extreme points is a necessary but insufficient condition for achieving the curve SATL the top or the bottom.
- -growing STLM at growing SATL indicates a bullish trend acceleration.
- - horizontal and positive STLM at growing SATL indicates a steady bull market.
- - more than the absolute value STLM, the more potential the bullish trend. - Incident STLM at falling SATL indicates the acceleration of the downtrend.
- - horizontal and negative STLM at growing SATL indicates the bearish trend. - The greater the absolute value of STLM, the more potential the bearish trend.
- - growing "fast" FATL trend in the growing "slow" SATL trend line indicates a strong bullish trend in the market.
- - falling "fast" line under the incident FATL "slow" line SATL indicates a strong bearish trend on the market.
- - Growing FATL at falling SATL line indicates a bullish correction in a bearish trend or consolidation.
- - Falling FATL at growing SATL line indicates a bearish correction in a bull trend or consolidation.
- - beginning or resumption of movement in one direction and lines FATL SATL signals either the trend turns, or the completion of the correction and the resumption of price movements in the direction of SATL.
PCCI. This is an indicator showing the degree of divergence with the price of mathematical expectation. That is, if it is greater than 1, it should be expected downward correction, or suggest onuyu the confirmation of other indicators. In any case it is necessary to tighten. If PCCI less than 1, respectively, on the contrary.
In general I think this light, it makes sense to take into account only for the day, there he deystvitelno informative. In the remaining time frames li.Voobsche barely less than the 4-hour charts in my opinion it makes little sense to look at. if STLM, FTLM come together in one way better than playing against them.
If STLM pointing up (down) play just up (down). Added when azvorote fast indicators FTLM, RBCI from the extreme positions down (up).